Monday, April 21, 2008

The view from here

So it's 3:40 am and I've been up for what seems like hours wondering if there is any chance that we might have figured out the date of conception incorrectly and that maybe, just maybe, this baby is actually due any moment now and not the nearly three weeks that it is in reality. I know that I've been asking the baby to come early for a few months now but it's starting to sink in that this might not happen. I guess I'll have to just come to terms with it if it does not work out the way I've been planning but I'm still going to put hope into the power of positive thinking. I'm sure this baby wants to come early. . . because I'm at a point in this pregnancy where I'm just so excited to meet the little bugger and want it to come and it feels pretty mutual to me. However, if Baby Miescher-Lerner is as stubborn as both Nick and I are (OK, I am) it might come two weeks late.

No comments: